ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon wrap pic heavy

clio sport 182
so i thought id buy some carbon effect wrap to have a play with found out im not that good with it so my mate came round for a go with it and was quite amazed at how good he made it look took a while but heres some pics of the fogs
20130609_134733.jpg

20130609_134728.jpg

20130609_134725.jpg

20130609_134722.jpg

20130609_134719.jpg

20130609_134710.jpg

20130609_134702.jpg

20130609_134658.jpg

20130609_134643.jpg

clio sport 182
i thought so too just a lot of time and patience something that i havent got lol hes cracked on with a few bit done my fogs rear bumper inserts front renault badge and few bits in side really impressed with it:D

FF Clio 182
Yeah I guess he used heat. Only way to get it looking like that as you have to stretch it round the edges.

Astra Twintop
Looks tidy.

I've got my mate to do a load of bits on my Astra, lower grill took a fair few hours, looks amazing mind you!

192'd BG 182 FF
Could anyone send me a link to some of this stuff, only want a bit to play with on a spare front and rear diamond.

133/225/CLS AMG
I like the interior switch panel for the headlights/cruise control. I did a the silver bits and round the hazard light switch, think I'll have a go at that panel when I get home. :) Was that panel easy to remove?

Either way, that wrapping look really well done.

PH.2 'berg 172
I got my 4D wrap through today, any tips as im going to have a go at some bits at the weekend. Also did you remove your front badge too wrap it ?

clio sport 182
I got my 4D wrap through today, any tips as im going to have a go at some bits at the weekend. Also did you remove your front badge too wrap it ?

just handly to have a sharp stanley knife scissors and a heat gun and stupid amounts of patience lol and yes took badge off to wrap just 2 screw at back its also a case of cutting right for the corners to hard to explain but start with either the bullets or interior dash strips as they are easiest to do

clio sport 182
I like the interior switch panel for the headlights/cruise control. I did a the silver bits and round the hazard light switch, think I'll have a go at that panel when I get home. :) Was that panel easy to remove?

Either way, that wrapping look really well done.

yep it all just pops out flat screwdriver and a cloth easy

clio sport 182
Done a good job but I don't see the appeal it honestly looks nothing like proper CF.

true it doesnt look nothing like CF but to be honest i personally think and this is my opinion that it looks better than it just being plastic plus its easier to clean and gave us something to do over the weekend cost me £20 if it turn out crap or i didnt like it can easily just take it off so win win if you ask me