ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon/matt black wrap?

RS Clio 182
Iv heard about a few cliosports that have had bits and bats vinyl wrapped in either carbon or matt black..
i think the diamond badges look pretty cool but anyone ever done a roof or bonnet? I work in a mazda dealership and wev done a few mazda 2s with black roofs or stripes. Id be interested to see if anyone on heres done anything like that and could post some pics to see what they look like?

Snap. I'm wanting to do my bonnet in a carbon / Matt wrap but don't know What it costs or tbh, what it looks like. If you've done it in the past do you have any rough estimates as to what a bonnet would cost to be wrapped?

Non Sport Megane
my old saxo had a wrapped matt black bonnet, and my mates citroen ds3 has a carbon fibre wrapped roof, il find some pictures

Non Sport Megane
Saxofront.jpg

theres my saxo, cant find any of the ds3 unfortunately! :)

RS Clio 182
The guys we use are called protec and they will do a matte black roof for about 80 but it does vary depending on what film they use..they do privacy glass parking sensors,in car audio and allsorts.

RS Clio 182
^^^^^looks pretty cool on the phase 1..not sure what itd be like on the phase 2 though..are your door trims wrapped aswell or are they painted?

Sunflower Ph1 172
Carbon wrap looks awful/cheap/tacky - matt looks much better, or a genuine carbon bonnet - but it depends on the colour of the car really. Might be worth buying a cheap bonnet from a scrappy, spraying it with rattle cans and then see how it looks. I had a metalic black bonnet on my silver Mk5 Feista Zetec-s and it looked alright (coupled with a few other mods) - while back now though

RS Clio 182
It's one of those things I think, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...same as it is with women..one man's munter is another man's dream.