ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon MAD !!!

Hey now i have purchased a 172 i fill like it needs some carbon goodies, what carbon bits are there for the clio and what webby would you recomend?

Thanks for any help

thanks for the carbon webby, Any one know if many of the parts are easy to detach from the car as i feel like trying to carbon wrap them myself? And has any one tried to wrap badges,bullet badges and wing mirrors?

bg 182
hey, iv tried wrapping before, pretty easy if you are good with your hands and take your time. try these guys they do a kit and have videos showing you how to do it. they are really helpful too. i did some mirrors for my old car looked good but after some practice i think they would be alot better, i have a 182 im thinking of making some parts for the engine bay so ill keep you informed.
http://www.carbonmods.co.uk/