ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon fibre

182 Trophy (#27/500)
streamlinecarbon seem to be the boys mate

Or not as the case may be.....
Bics a nice guy and offers good customer service but fact is.....The weave is good but the lacquer is s**t!!! Have had a couple of parts now and all have lasted around 6 months and then go dull and look wack!!, although he does say he will sort any problems you have, but it should be right first time!!

Focus ST
Ah right, i've not heard anything bad in the past thats all mate

And they seem to do abit of business

Focus RS Mk1
yeah i have them on mine mate, very good little items. and the fog surrounds, and thier number plates, all very good. Bic fitted mine as they were the first set but look spot on.

Mirrors have started to dull but only because i havent polished them up recently.

Lionel Richie
Or not as the case may be.....
Bics a nice guy and offers good customer service but fact is.....The weave is good but the lacquer is s**t!!! Have had a couple of parts now and all have lasted around 6 months and then go dull and look wack!!, although he does say he will sort any problems you have, but it should be right first time!!

are they shiny to start with?

you do understand the differences between steamlines stuff and k-tec's don't you?