ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon fibre washer blanks (cup)

182/ 172 Cup
anyone know who does or can make these? there £93 from renault!!! thats un painted aswell lol.

i have one missing on my cup and have seen a few people on here with carbon ones

cheers kris:dapprove:

Storm grey 200
What a brilliant idea. Do you have any pic's ? How do they sit ? ie would you know they are not proper blanks ?

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?566232-New-shoes-and-skoda-splitter-)

That's mine....I should've made a guide really.

The way I did it was cut off most of the head on the washer jet but leaving enough that it cant be pulled back through the bumper. Then using a bench grinder I slowly took off the rest, offering up the blank to it until the blank sat flush. Then I bonded them to the threaded section and viola home made washer blanks.

Much cheaper than buying the blank from Renault.

Duh ! Nice one,i commented in that thread, didnt put the two together.

Looks good, i may steal that idea.

182/ 172 Cup
But I don't have second hand ones to wrap lol, im missing one so wondered if carbon ones were a option, didn't realise they were just wrapped originals.

Clio & Mini
That's a good idea, that's what you said to me wasn't it Gunner, I am gonna cut down the washer jets and bond carbon fibre blanks just they don't fall off haha