ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon fibre interior £10k? pffft

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
So much fail.. not because everyone hates it but because for me i would only use carbon fibre to reduce weight not to show how deep my pockets are. If it was me i would spend 10k on an engine rather than an interior :S each to their own i guess.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
I think that car is worth around £5k max.

At the end of the day its got pretty much everything you'd want to do to a clio.

AST Coils and top mounts
Turinis
4 Pots
Trophy Spoiler
ITG maxogen
Recaros etc

Tbh I'm not a fan of the interior, theres a lot of effort went in to it but I'd get a headache just driving it.

The spec of everything else though is really good, his colour schemes arent awesome but not bad, you've got to think back to ollie's silver cup, everyone seemed to w**k themselves silly over that and this thing has miles more attention to detail on it and better spec'd

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 182 ff
omg just spent an hour reading the link bout the guy who bought the mirrors from him....anyone know if it got resolved ????