ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon fibre content !!!

Za**** & Xr250R
oh and they look spot on but your pockets must be really deep ;)

Cheer's kev and i wish matey i wish ;)

And i am going to renault for the MOT and service i've been told they are like gestapo for thing's like that so not going to fit them until after the mot so i can at least have them on the car for 12 month before they fail me on an mot :S

the diamonds just fit back on as a stock part would usually, the carbon adds 2-3mm to the overall thickness of any part covered, but this isnt usually a problem.. with tonys rear diamond there was one small lug that i accidentally carbonned, but one he had realised what the problem was it was a 2 minute job to just file off the excess I believe, suffice to say i know for the future lol..

all the best

Tony

Za**** & Xr250R
Put the final touch to my cf bit's today

ABCD0005-17.jpg

ABCD0007-14.jpg

ABCD0001-18.jpg

As soon as i put them on i knew i should have chose white :S

from me getting the donor parts it usually about 10-14 days til they are returned, altho if a lot of silicon has been used on the part this can be a little bit longer, as it can cause issues...

all the best

Tony