ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon fibre content !!!

Za**** & Xr250R
I got a package delivered today and found this inside :D

Washer blank's, dash strip's, gear insert, steering wheel insert, and front and rear diamond's
cf.jpg

Pic's fitted !
ABCD0005-15.jpg

ABCD0006-12.jpg

ABCD0007-12.jpg

ABCD0008-11.jpg

ABCD0009-10.jpg

Look much better than the oem silver one's now i'm just waiting on the sticker's and job's a goon one :star:

Clio 182FF
Good job.. not a fan of the bit on the steering wheel but the rest looks great. Who done them for you?

hi all, as Tony will testify, I offer a FULL money back guarantee on everything I do...

the prices (in my opinion) are VERY fair for the amount of work involved, and I can offer them in carbon (like Tonys) or in the same weave pattern but silver... also can offer matt finish, polished finish, or like Tonys, a laquered finish...

if anyone is interested just PM me what you want and i will help all i can.. turnaround time is usually 10 days - 2 weeks..

all the best

Tony

hi, sorry, too big for me mate unfortunately as the resin i use needs to be cured at a higher temperature, for this reason i cure all my stuff in a hotbox, but a splitter wouldnt fit in lol

all the best

Tony

Za**** & Xr250R
hi all, as Tony will testify, I offer a FULL money back guarantee on everything I do...

the prices (in my opinion) are VERY fair for the amount of work involved, and I can offer them in carbon (like Tonys) or in the same weave pattern but silver... also can offer matt finish, polished finish, or like Tonys, a laquered finish...

if anyone is interested just PM me what you want and i will help all i can.. turnaround time is usually 10 days - 2 weeks..

all the best

Tony

I fogot to thank this dude **"tonyt"** for his amazing cf abilities thank's very much mate your a good one :star:, i couldn't be happier with my carbon fibre bit's :D.

Za**** & Xr250R
I got my diamond's fitted today here's some pic's :D

ABCD0001-17.jpg

ABCD0002-24.jpg

ABCD0003-21.jpg

ABCD0004-18.jpg

I'm not fitting the washer blank's until i get my MOT next month as i've been told it might fail an mot :S

And before you ask yes that's a burger van in my back garden in the 1st pic's it's for sale lol