ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon fibre bonnet fitted ...bring on the haters !

1 Series Coupe
Car looks good with the Carbon Bonnet. Orange is slightly out of place but other than that, i like it1 :)

vw bora
nah i like the orange mate not keen on the mirrors thow but the cage and the diamond look mint, im gunna be doing my calipers, diamond and bullets on my 172 cup nxt weekend :rasp: think it makes the car stand out from the norm

Swift Sport
I'd ignore the haters mate, we don't all want our cars to look the same!

I like it, looks ready for the track! :)

Just gotta get the damage fixed huh...

Golf TDI
Nice....Although i though foxy put his car back to standard?

....Trying to be too much like his old motor IMO fella, need to add your own touches!

its not TRYING to be like anyones car . all the things i have done were A) done before other people !! like pro races i got before every person was buying them .
and B ) to my onw personal taste , which is what modifying is about . not to please everyone .

Golf TDI
I'd ignore the haters mate, we don't all want our cars to look the same!

I like it, looks ready for the track! :)

Just gotta get the damage fixed huh...

the " track look " is what i wanted just atm needs an engine to match . 2.0 16 v :evil:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I like it.

I also like the people that totally dissaprove of it unless theres turinis at each corner and an ITG under the bunnit.

Bold to be different, go on my son!

RenaultSport 172.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage#16v

....Trying to be too much like his old motor IMO fella, need to add your own touches!
its not TRYING to be like anyones car . all the things i have done were A) done before other people !! like pro races i got before every person was buying them .
and B ) to my onw personal taste , which is what modifying is about . not to please everyone .
A) his car was a very similar colour
B) although theyre not the same wheels, theyre very similar and in the same colour; black...giving the same contrast
C) both had a cage in a weird colour. foxy did orange and then changed to acid yellow
D) btoh have done your mirrors and diamonds in a weird colour. foxy did orange and then changed to acid yellow.
E) theyre both equally as low....

....its not negative fella, im just saying, i clicked on the topic and the first thing i thought was....''yeah jord..''
just think you need to put your stamp on it, to make it stand out from the rest in the club...

Golf TDI
^^ yes fair enough comment there . my wheels were black first :p as if a carbon bonnet isnt putting my own stamp on it , when i put a 2.0 litre engine in it , there will be no other cyclone blue in the club like it , not like there is now either . thanks for all the comments and opinions so far guys .

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
tbf rage how many cars on here are on anthracitenturinis and eibachs and have itg inductionn kits, decat rs tuner etc...

they never get accused of all being like each other...

nice and different :eek:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage#16v

A) his car was a very similar colour
B) although theyre not the same wheels, theyre very similar and in the same colour; black...giving the same contrast
C) both had a cage in a weird colour. foxy did orange and then changed to acid yellow
D) btoh have done your mirrors and diamonds in a weird colour. foxy did orange and then changed to acid yellow.

E) theyre both equally as low....

....its not negative fella, im just saying, i clicked on the topic and the first thing i thought was....''yeah jord..''
just think you need to put your stamp on it, to make it stand out from the rest in the club...

that could be because they are my coilovers lol

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Really really ugly imo, looks like the suspension has given in. The orange and green just clash.

but every1 to their own

RenaultSport 172.
that could be because they are my coilovers lol

Ohhh...lmfao :D
* i rest my case* ...

tbf rage how many cars on here are on anthracitenturinis and eibachs and have itg inductionn kits, decat rs tuner etc...

they never get accused of all being like each other...

nice and different )
Yeah, becuase thats the stereotype sport on here, and everyone knows that!

...theyre the same for a reason, it looks awesome. HOWEVER, when you venture off, and start modding it in a different way to make it stand out from the stunning crowd, it has to be a high standard and the likes to be equally as good..however with your own stamp. Kie1an, like the small few of us, ventured off modding it into a different way to everyone else, and for that he instantly stands out! but when you do that, IMO it should reflect yourself...and i thought 'hey, weve got two similar INDIVIDUAL' cars here.

what i said to the fella isnt negative, i said i liked it just needed his stamp. hes got the carbon bonnet, but as a whole its very similar.

....why not for example, have an orange vinal roof and an orange lip on the pro races to tie in the orange... being vinal it'l be cheap...i got quoted £50 to have it done on my old clio...and rim tape you can pick up from a motorbike shop for like £10. instantley youve transformed the car even more, with YOUR stamp on it...?

dont take what ive said negatively fella, im just tying to help you stand out from the rest in a POSITIVE way :)

C

clvs2222

Rage#16V shut up will you! leave the boy be! your posts are no help to no1 and are just pissing him off. no need for it.

RenaultSport 172.
clvs2222...have i or have i not posted my opinion and forwarded other ideas for him to consider?.

correct me if im wrong, but im not the one posting irrelivent posts on his thread. So if you have nothing positive or positively critical then dont say nothing at all.

C

clvs2222

no, your not the only one, but you took it to far. he's told you he likes it so doesnt need your ideas to consider.

RenaultSport 172.
..i think someone got out the wrong side of bed this morning!...noticed in another thread your attitude ...the one regarding tyre stretch?....sit down, have a cup of tea and calm down. ;)

RenaultSport 172.
clvs2222
ClioSport Club Member

Car: CarLess!!!

:hail: ok, well in that case erm...seems you havent a car id say get off a car forum and go do a crossword or something?

Like i said mate, go and get a drink and calm down :coffee:

ill pm a mod and get him to clear these last few posts up now fella ;)

C

clvs2222

have got one. just dont sit around a computer all day. will change i when i cba. y you doing that for? showed you up have i? little boy!

Keyboard warrior!!

RenaultSport 172.
well i suggest you change it then fella...

neither do i....as a matter of fact ive had a lovely weekend sitting around in the sun at an awesome car show. edition 38? you probley wont have heard of it tho, as you see...its only talked about on those vw forums...lucky you told me to get over there otherwise i might not have found out about it...
:rolls eyes:

little boy?

excuse me, but whos the one being a keyboard warrior?

like i said. i think you need to calm down, and keep out this topic :)

...and im PM a mod to clean it up, as i dont think its fair spamming someones topic with pointless un related s**t, becuase someone doesnt agree with someone elses opinion .....

popcorn.gif

rage/clvs, dont get this thread locked with your bickering...

Golf TDI
suprised how 50/50 the opinions are . as for orange lip on the wheels , my centre caps are going orange , to bring the wheels into it .

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
popcorn.gif

+1. Tbh its over the top for the track car look, way too many colours......But! looks good in its own right. I like it but wouldnt do it myself :)

suprised how 50/50 the opinions are . as for orange lip on the wheels , my centre caps are going orange , to bring the wheels into it .
. . .why orange?
does seem like you are conforming...
if the parts your purchased from foxy were another colour id assume that you'd change it to that...your car though so its all good, dont see why people get all emotional acting like the car is theirs lol

Golf TDI
. . .why orange?
does seem like you are conforming...
if the parts your purchased from foxy were another colour id assume that you'd change it to that...your car though so its all good, dont see why people get all emotional acting like the car is theirs lol

i have only ever brought one thing from foxy and that was my suspension !! lol

Golf TDI
popcorn.gif

+1. Tbh its over the top for the track car look, way too many colours......But! looks good in its own right. I like it but wouldnt do it myself :)

at the end of the day my taste aint that bad . im only 18 and imo have a decent car when others my age are going for lexus lights on 5 door puntos :quiet: LOL

Static Low
I think you want to be foxy :rasp:

orange doesnt ook nice mate.
carbon mirrors maybe ? back badges.

Golf TDI

what so i see a car on here i think looks mint , so i take a few ideas onto my car and it makes me WANT to be someone :nono: bullshit ;) at the end of the day i got the cage a long while back , may even of been before i seen foxy get one . my wheels came this colour new . the only thing i took from his car was changing the colours of a few bits . Next time someone gets turinis shall i make a list the size of my arm who your trying to be .....:boring:

?
Good to hear! What insurance you with? im thinking of subtly modifying my car but cant do anything until i change from farking direct line. (only 19)

Golf TDI
i was with them but im now with quinn direct . more tolerate on this sort of thing . spoke to them about all thats been done .

Static Low

what so i see a car on here i think looks mint , so i take a few ideas onto my car and it makes me WANT to be someone :nono: bulls**t ;) at the end of the day i got the cage a long while back , may even of been before i seen foxy get one . my wheels came this colour new . the only thing i took from his car was changing the colours of a few bits . Next time someone gets turinis shall i make a list the size of my arm who your trying to be .....:boring:

are u on yer period ?
im kidding on.