ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon bonnets?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
whats with the sudden influx of everybody wanting one?

last years colours dont you know!!!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
carbon wont be much different tbh, wait till you get stone chips in the lacquer!!!

Turbos.
To be fair if you have a fooked bonnet then a carbon one probably makes sense, wouldn't be suprised if OEM ones are more expensive (although you could just get one from a scrappy and re-paint).

The problem with carbon is that it will dull over time, so eventually you will have to paint over it anyway or get a new 'un.

Chocolate Bar™
i've had my carbon bonnet for about a year now and it still looks as good as when i got it, no stone chips to worry about etc etc, thats the main advantage

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
matty w said:
do you know where that bloke got his ally bonnet from that you seen on that cup at ace cafe

yeah it was from r-sport in wimbledon but i doubt they would sell you one because speaking to the guy he knew them pretty well, it might be worth phoning them up, iirc its from the f2 kit, car a proper renault sport part, subway might be able to help me coz i lost interest after a while