ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car wont move need help asap

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
write were do i start i was driving the other day with the music on and when i went to put it into 5th nutting happend it was as if i missed a gear and the revs just shot up so i tried again and nutting happend so when i put it into gear and let the clutch out the speedo goes up as if ur driving but nutting is happning but ive taken the wheels of and on the drivers side shaft the cv boot on the cup has split open but i dont know if this has caused this if anyone has had this problem please could you help me the car is a clio sport 172 (2002) thanks thomas
icon14.gif

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
sounds like you the circlip has gone in the gearbox. not much to replace but ones they start going they keep going, some people tack them in and have varying results

sounds like you the circlip has gone in the gearbox. not much to replace but ones they start going they keep going, some people tack them in and have varying results

Is there a way to do this without tacking it on so I won't have this problem again cause I don't want to be driving on long distance trips and this happend cause it happend when I was going slow plus my dog mount is very bad could the movement in the engine corsed this

Is there a way to do this without tacking it on so I won't have this problem again cause I don't want to be driving on long distance trips and this happend cause it happend when I was going slow plus my dog mount is very bad could the movement in the engine caused this

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Have you got a picture of the problem? You may be able to cable tie it on but a picture of the fault, so we can offer some suggestions may get a quicker response. :)

things is i havent done it yet so if some1n can give me a pic to show me what im up against please