ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Town - Facebook game

Turbos.
Unfortunately i cannot turn the Smart in that space, and i am unwillingly to compromise my incredible garage layout.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
My Heartbreaker Z
HBZ.gif

Real one:
IMG_7045-yuta-akaishi-shakotan-Z-low-down-slammed-copy.jpg

It still needs some tweaking

Audi TT 225
I got skills :) haha, well i had a shed load of cash so bought the mustang which game me a shed load of XP, the rest has been in carwashes, i got 4 star car wash now so its 15xp a wash, 7 bays = 105xp every 5 mins :)

Turbos.
Me too...can't afford the Mr Fusion thing to go back in time though. Bit of a rip off really, to go back in team you need that AND pay 16 blue coins to finish your jobs.

Turbos.
It's been messing up a lot for me lately, almost as bad as CS ;)

Nick is ahead of me now, how have you done that chap, raced everyone every 2 mins?!

I want the GTR and Murci...don't know i bothered with a load of pisch cars! Glad i won the Corvette though, it unlocks on level 32 and i'm only on 19.

Audi TT 225
I have raced a lot, haha, every time I have seen I can send a challenge I have and there are about 40 people in my friends list lol. 1500 race wins (750,000 coins, i've got about 250k saved for the lambo and upgrades) ! You were lucky getting the vet! My reward was a nice car but not very fast. I bought me a lotus and a supra the other day though, the gtr is faster tho. I rekkon it will cost a fair bit to upgrade the mini lambo :)

Oil Burner
Nick is ahead of me now, how have you done that chap, raced everyone every 2 mins?!

Spent about 2 days doing car washes, it was thrilling.

Unless i unlock them i don't think i will get any decent cars until level 24 - so i am relying on the rest of you fouling more races than you actually win against me in my clapped out mustang.

Audi TT 225
U'll prob beat the lambo, i keep fouling at the moment, i can't handle the power! it's still got another 40bhp to get but it costs a fortune to upgrade it, spent about 100k already on it!

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
muld what level you on now, i've got the lambo too, and av just got on level 40