ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Town - Facebook game

340i
My whole garage is going sexy!

pinto.jpg

Anyone else racing Rusty for his Corvette? Have 6 more chances, keep cracking under the pressure!

He keeps beating me :(

Audi TT 225
Lol, so much to reply to :)

Zip - Added you :)

Eng - I tried to claim the Milk Truck but it just looks like yours to me. Nice update btw, although the perspective is slightly off by the leather chairs i think ;) Technically they are floating, i just spent 50k on land expansion and buying loads of crap for my crib, looks much better now tho :) any suggestions welcome, created a kinda waiting area :)

I think it's random what car you get to win from Rusty, I manged to win at the 3rd attempt :) I won that 57 Chevvy Bel Air from him, not a bad motor, think it's level 30 or something!

Turbos.
I will let people win as i have loads of money, it's the blue coins i need!

Probably won't let Haz win as he's a c-unit though ;) Oh, and the other guy with an NSX-R too!

Kind of want an ice cream truck, but don't want to look like a loser posting Car Town stuff on my wall LOL.

Audi TT 225
just go to daves (Dm_26) profile above and click the link like i did :) haha, free ice-cream truck, which is now the scooby doo mobile :)

Jap Box
Just joined up to this now upon seeing the thread, got to level 4 now :) can see this being highly addictive :rasp:

Turbos.
Yeah, noticed a truck moving sideways earlier! Last couple days they've had a lot of maintenance. Also gets a bit buggy for me when i look at competition results.

Integra Type-R DC2
Cheers for whoever has added me today, had quite a few. Just resprayed the Accord Honda yellow and put a Wakaba on the back. Its looking JDM tyte now!

Stupid question, how the hell do you earn blue coins? Is it only posible through levelling or buying them?

Bux

Golf GTD
I just bought 50 for £3.18 and got 2 mystery boxes. First was 2010 Camaro Pace Car, second was 2009 Lotus Elise :D

Edit:
Just bought a third one for the hell of it and got a normall Chevy Camaro :p

Turbos.
I don't know if you suddenly get given the blue coins, but i don't get how anyone could afford a McLaren or similar when they are almost 900 coins!

Anyway, got bored and gave my AE86 and 240SX matching paintjobs...

toyota.jpg

240sx.jpg

Audi TT 225
It seems worse since the update, it's caining my CPU usage and i'm not exactly on a slow machine!

1.4 clio dynamique
WOW. I actually loved this game and how I was beating my boyfriend at it <3
But then I got bored of it :/

76195_462235529095_683969095_5335095_4867325_n.jpg

Money pit
Haven't added anyone for a few days so I'll add all the new people at some point :)
Love how everyones getting into the graphics, anyone been on the CarTown forum? Theres some pretty cool stuff on there lol.

And I am trying so hard not to give in and buy credits! haha
atm I'm loving my Death Proof style mustang hah :approve:

Turbos.
Yeah, the Car Town forum has some good inspiration, but most of the designs require you to email someone and i can't be arsed with that...

I have entered a car show so would appreciate people voting for my AE86 when they visit my garage :approve: