ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Salesman Advice.

Mercedes SLK350
My brother is looking to buy a new car, he has a Titanium 55 plate 182 to part ex.

I told him I would have his car off him, I have an Inferno 05 plate 182. Obviously there would be a very slight difference in value between the two cars, which I would pay him cash, so he would bot lose out.

I'm hoping I would be correct in thinking, that as long as I go with him to a dealer, I would sign my car over to the dealer, my Brother would pay the balance and then drive his new car away.

Is this a feasable proposition?

clio 182 black /gold
Yes this is fine. My mate bought his dads pug 206 off him and traded his "T" reg polo against a new car for his dad.

you can part exchange any vehicle in anyones name and transfer the new car into some1 elses .....so you both get what you want .

Mercedes SLK350
well put him on and we'll all give him :slap: lol ....... yes even brothers can think we're rippin them off :nono:

What do you mean ripping him off?

If he gets a value for his car and my car at the same dealer, I will give him the difference in cash, he is not out of pocket then.

He will be on very soon, I'll get another hissy fit for posting this thread.