ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car quit starting yesterday

I took my car upto my dads factory yesterday so I could do some work on it. I left the ignition on so I could listen to the radio, but I left it on the second click, where all the dash lights up. After a while a long drawn beep sound starting coming from the engine bay. Pushed all connectors I could see to make sure none had come loose somehow and still kept hearing it. Tried to start the car, the engine turned but it didnt fire up, it just stopped suddenly and I cant get this siren sound to stop. Its been beeping since yesterday and its still doing it now. Any ideas what it could be?

Just got the AA to come and he said the imobiliser was playin up, he did something to it with a few extra wires and now I can drive it around until I can get it to renault

Have you got this sorted now? Im having the same problem, but renault said there is nothing wrong when there obviously is. Any ideas what the AA chap did?