ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car problem-help

Leon FR ST
engine problems.
After some help please, car will be running fine for a while then will start to shudder(SP) and then when i dip the clutch to stop the revs will sit about 3000, then it will cut out on me. Then when trying to start it, it wont start, so if i leave it for a few minutes then it will start and run fine. starting to do it more often now so dont know what to do. had it to the garage and there saying its fine because it wont do it when they take it for a run...

Any help or knowlege would be thankful.
Cheers G.

Leon FR ST
well had it to the garage today and it was the temprature sensor. the engine management was telling the engine it was runnig at -40oc.
So going to get it replaced on monday. £25 for the part and labour ontop of that so not bad!!

Leon FR ST
update:got my car sorted! its so good to have it back and driving fine.
The cars cost me £200 this month so thats set me back a while on getting a set of alloys.