ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car pro trix

Ph2 Meg 225
Does anyone recommend this?

Im looking at topping up some products and as this is a combined tar and iron remover I thought it work out cheaper than buying both seperate

thanks

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I have tried this, it works,mbut is far less effective than the applying the two products separately. I buy Iron X and ObliTARate instead of the combo.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I can see this working on a well protected and maintained car, where there won't be too much to deal with. But I doubt it will be strong enough for heavily contaminated cars or say a first detail and would require several hits rendering it not as efficient as the stand alone products.

Oblitarate has proved to be just as effective as Tardis, just more expensive per ml, but I would never need 5l in my lifetime so happy with that.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I use it and find it works well however as Dave says I only use it on my car when changing LSP to save time on the processes.