ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car phone kits....

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Morning peeps,

How many of you have hands free kits in your car?

Are they just bluetooth parrots? Full kits including cradels? bluetooth ear piece? or just some wired headphones??

I'm doing more driving now and tend to get a lot of phone calls while driving...i either pull over or risk putting my phone on loudspeaker!

What i'd like is...

A cradel that plugs into the cigar lighter, my phone sits in the cradel and it charges my phone while its in there.

Then just a simple bluetooth ear piece would work a treat as i could see who was calling me and my phone battery wouldn't die a death!

Ta

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Parrot ck3100 mate, Got one in mine :D . Fantastic kit, works great, easy to use and easy to fit don't bother payin someone to fit it they are easy . No need to drill any holes just plugs in stereo iso. Seem expensive compared to ear piece but when you have used one you wonder how you ever managed before !

clio 182 black /gold
Parrot ck3100 mate, Got one in mine :D . Fantastic kit, works great, easy to use and easy to fit don't bother payin someone to fit it they are easy . No need to drill any holes just plugs in stereo iso. Seem expensive compared to ear piece but when you have used one you wonder how you ever managed before !

I agree mine is superb. Here is a picture of it.
DSCF0126.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Dont know what mine is as it was in the car when i got it but its some Nokia Bluetooth one. It works well and its hardly visable.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I have the same as Tom, great bit of kit, never had a problem with it, and dead easy to set up, I have the main unit tucked neatly under the dash in between the gear lever area, the speaker is tucked up up the glove box on the far side, microphone in front of the light next to the window, and the main buttons were routed between the cd player and the dash.

Mito Sportiva 135
Is this one any good? Seems a good price, and discreet too. No charging obviously but not so bothered about that, my phone battery lasts days.

Lotus Elise 111R
Full Nokia kit, with pop port cradle, perfect reception and holds and charges phone. Fully integrated, so sound through speakers and muting of stereo etc

DSCF1761.jpg

Lotus Elise 111R
Photo was taken when the stereo was installed in mid August, now, have you noticed there is a car kit in the picture, or would you like to discuss my road angel and car mat choice??

haha

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i was just confused lol!

if you changed to a...samsung, would you have to change the whoollleee kit?

Lotus Elise 111R
Yep, this is a Nokia kit, however I am totally Nokia orientated, just change the cradle. If you change phones regularly, you are probably better off with the bluetooth option, but then you have the holding and charging issues....