ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car passed her MOT!

:clap:

Such a relief, I had my doubts but all went well, apart from her front spoiler nearly getting ruined on the ramps. :dapprove:

why would it not pass it ??

dunno. The suspension has felt wierd recently, so I thought one of the shocks had gone. Turns out its only leaking, so will need doing within the next 6 months, but she still passed.

Also got a cracked front fog, so I thought that would be a fail also.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
just guesing but a front fog is not a mandatory light and aslong as it was not dangerous with its crack, ie a bit of glass poking out ready to stab someone that wouldn't be an issue? however, i am no mot tester. :)

just guesing but a front fog is not a mandatory light and aslong as it was not dangerous with its crack, ie a bit of glass poking out ready to stab someone that wouldn't be an issue? however, i am no mot tester. :)

its safe, altho if you ever walked in front of me and lusty and the mood were to strike, then we would take you down!! :evil: lol

is your paint job legal?

lol. Thats all the mechanics were talking to me about - her paint! :cool:

her paint, her this, her that - do you hump it ???;)

indeed. but only at weekends and with plenty of lube!! ;)

its safe, altho if you ever walked in front of me and lusty and the mood were to strike, then we would take you down!! :evil: lol

lol i'm sure i'd have time to get out of the way... ;)

:eek: . She particularly hates cops. I'd have no control, she'd go into overdrive to wipe one more out ;) . Constantly pulling her over to run "checks" on her :rolleyes: . lol

www.renparts.co.uk
id have failed it.... made you pay for a retest... much better way of spending cash than sticking cr*p all over that clio....

Mondeo TDCI 130
Reason for test rejection = Tester didnt want to look like a t**t! he he he!

You love it lusty!!!

Formally Clio 182
Also got a cracked front fog, so I thought that would be a fail also.

Dunno what it is with clios, but the front fogs crack so easily. I swear i've seen so many clios with at least one cracked. Happened to mine on my 1.2 billabong when i had it.