ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Of The Month :)

RenaultSport 172.
Ross Page
Renault Clio MK2 RSI

Car Of The Month.

Ross Page sent us these pics of his great looking MK2 PH1 Renault Clio RSI; There were only 1000 made in each colour and the model included a 1.6 engine and many of the 172 goodies. He bought the car back in January as a replacement for his mk1 clio 1.8 16v, and not being one to follow the crowd, he borrowed some ideas from his VW owning mates to come up with this euro look.
Having first taken the brave step of fitting rare BBS split rims, he treated the clio to a hefty drop courtesy of some SPAX RSX coilovers. Ross then embarked on a bodyshop session of smoothing to give the car its stunning rounded off look. And he admits that whilst his spec list isnt that long, its cost him the same as a show spec body kitted car. However, hes still got some ambitious plans- including installing a cream leather interior, doing some more smoothing and upping the ante with a custom ICE install.
And the name? well heres a weird one. Being the faster of the two, the the phase 1 clio ( which he is modding) is know as the Ph-Quick, Ross came up with Ph-Eurlow which is an amalgamation of Ph-euro and Ph-Low making Ph-Eurlow.

( Dated Spec Sheet Follows )

....Proper chuffed about winning car of the month, but is it only me that thinks Tim Westwood wrote the write up? lmfao. Pimp My Ride:quiet:

120820081078.jpg

120820081080.jpg

RenaultSport 172.
Thanks You'l :)

haha, day yeah. i only mentioned that jokingly like, and i said it origionated from cliosport, but no mention of the club :/

Thanks alan and the rest of the users :))

titanic killer
well done fella always loved the look of your car matey
really stands out and well thought out mods imo

RenaultSport 172.
Jocker....Won two trophies at FCS2008...I won 'Best On Show' & 'Best Mk2 Non Sport'

Thanks Turner....:)
If it hasnt sold by the end of the month, its going back into the bodyshop... when it comes back out, nobody will recognise it :)

Thanks everyone for the comments also :D
Very Proud....

3rd Mag Presence...
Fastcar at ISTS
Fastcar at FCS, where i got voted no.3 in their top rides at the show...
and PFC... :)

RenaultSport 172.
No, Its still up for sale...

reduced the price now too £4300

but if it hasnt sold by the end of the month, then its stopping and undergoing a transformation like...

Golf TDI
what car you planning on getting it this sells ? i really want to buy yours its been done very well .

RenaultSport 172.
like i said winston....tim westwood?

....you get stuff for winning it do you?
:S

RenaultSport 172.
;)....actually its going porsche brown, with a cream roof. The bbs are being rebuilt to 9j and the centres colour coded brown..

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
So chuffed for you mate, been my favourite car on here since I registered and watched it progress a lot to what it is now :')