ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car need a clean?

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Off topic from meets etc but a close friend of mine has just recently started his own detailing services and does a cracking job for the money.

Not sure he's mastered paint correction side of it yet but if you are lazy like me and just want someone to detail your car to a very high standard and protect it with some very good products then he's the guy for you.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kjs-detailing-valeting/328774467265235

Thanks!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Just seen the pic with the car full of foam lol.
Not sure how I'd feel about that tbh..

Yes I have read above but I'm unclear what he does or doesn't do.

"Not sure he's mastered paint correction"

Does that mean he doesn't offer it at all, only does minor correction or he will be offering it in the future. Thanks for trying to help but I'm just after some form of clarification on what services are actually on offer, as I've been looking for a local detailer for a while!

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Yes I have read above but I'm unclear what he does or doesn't do.

"Not sure he's mastered paint correction"

Does that mean he doesn't offer it at all, only does minor correction or he will be offering it in the future. Thanks for trying to help but I'm just after some form of clarification on what services are actually on offer, as I've been looking for a local detailer for a while!

If it is minor swirling, I'm sure a very good clay and a strong polish will do the job. Polish has a small amount of abrasion in it and can reduce MINOR swirling. Best bet is to give him a shout mate. Very friendly guy. Hope this helped!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I might get in contact, my 106 needs a polisher throwing over it just to make it look a little neater and red again.

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
I might get in contact, my 106 needs a polisher throwing over it just to make it look a little neater and red again.

You should! My car was so dull and almost matte when I handed it over... After it popped back to life and it's so easy to maintain once it's been sealed etc.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
You can't polish a turd mate ;)

He might spray some glitter on it!! Looks like it isn't going to make the trip out tomorrow, not unless I really can pull my finger out. It might make it down in the afternoon :/

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Oh no :dapprove:

Last CS Rolling road day at SRR too.

I know, I hit a few issues last night.. if I can sort them tonight and tomorrow morning I will head over in it. It will be a nice shake down for the car so fingers crossed.