ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car names...

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
My girlfriend (being a bit of a t**t that she is), felt the need to name my Mondial Cup... She calls it "Claude en Bleu", a little play on words with the fact that it's a French car which is Blue!

She has a Porsche Boxster S which she calls "Pete Prakatan", this has absolutely no reason to it at all, she just reckons it sounds cool. She also named her friend's Range Rover Sport - ”Chesney Moulington". (There ya go, I told you she was a t**t).

Do you have a name for your car? If so, does it have an entertaining or completely irrelevant meaning to it?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
My vee is called Betty (Betty the beast) :eek:

and the 172, Daisy .... dunno why!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I thought the 1.2 was called Daisy?

No names for mine :(

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
she was, as was my first ever car! (1.2 clio) i like the name Daisy! :rasp:

1.2 Dynam & 182FFCup
I don't really refer to it, but if anyone asks. Mary Jane, as it's the first two letters of its plate.

Inferno 225 cup
Flame red Astra coupe (ruby)
Mitsubishi animal (mitzi)
Inferno Megane (meg) original ha
arctic 182 no name as of yet.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
my 182 is called blinky (because it sometimes goe son the blink, and cos of blink182), and my 1.2 is called cleo (as in the sexy god)

Clio 172 Cup 03 plat
My 172 cup is called Victor as it has a V in number plate and saying it over the phone I always have to repeat it

Our 172 is the wee black basterd, yes it's black

Westfield is called Wester or Westy

Peugeot 106 is Pug

Micra is piece of s**t

:)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
My 172 cup is called Victor as it has a V in number plate and saying it over the phone I always have to repeat it

Micra is piece of s**t

:)

I considered victor, Romeo or Charlie... Last characters of my plate drilled into my head from insurance lol!

Lol at the micra

My mates Saxo is called Hugo, ends in hgo... My girlfriend thought I was weird when I said I was going for a ride in Hugo :p

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
My previous car (black 2.0T Astra) was called "Smokey"... following the piston rings giving up the ghost and it burning oil. (Worst car I have EVER owned)

My RB 182 is called "Red" because it isnt. :)

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Need a name for my pearl white 200.

Girlfriend suggested 'pearl'. Very original, love.

Al, my girlfriend took it upon herself to name your car for you.

She had a look at it, and saw your registration. Her first words were "Why the f**k did he have his name written on his number plates?"...

Anyway, she has named it "Juanita Tennenbaum Vaginosis"... Or "Juan" for short... No idea why she chose a name originating from somewhere in the Americas, but as I said, she can be a bit of a tw*t. In hindsight, it may have something to do with the time she bumped her head after I pushed her down the stairs.

Just in case you wondered, we just held the official naming ceremony in our living room, sorry we didn't invite you, but it was a bit of an impromptu affair if I'm honest. We had a picture of your 200 on my iPad and propped it up by the fireplace, we then sang a hymn (sorry, we couldn't find a bible, so we used a Haynes Manual) and made a toast to the car with a glass of Tescos Finest Cava.

We wish her many happy miles to come.

Seeing as it was an improvised ceremony, we will only be charging you 75% of our usual fee.

I shall PM you with an invoice shortly, we accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and wire transfer via Western Union.

Regards,

Alexiooo & Faye Car Naming Services Ltd.

Last edited:
  182, 6r GTi
dont have a name for my 182 although my Nissan 200sx s13 did it was on many occasions called you f**king piece of s**t whilst kicking the door shut after braking down numerous times

Black gold 182

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
The 182 is Ralph (gf named it) lol
the old valver I named jezabel! Because she was a black sl*t haha

Chase Racing Clio
I have a friend who calls his toyota yaris....rolf. Get it? I found it very amusing

SG9 Forester STi
I think I must be one of the only females that hasn't named my car. It's just 'the car'.

Simple and not in the least bit embarrasing/mental.

172 Cup
The 172 is called 'No-Name' as we didn't have any better idea's at the time. The Micra is called Boris. Also had Myloe, Clio (imaginative), Brum, Brumina (Brum's twin sister), Englebert Wheeliegig (Bike), Flopsy (MG that liked to break down), Zulu, Taloola, Ermintrude (slow, diesel mk4 Fiesta - moved and handled like a cow) and Jeepy.