ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car MOT and Servicing Questions

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Hello all,

I'm in need of an MOT and a service next month and I'm wondering what's best to do. My car is an 02 reg 172 with nearly 35k miles. The cambelt was done in Feb 2008 at 24k miles and the aux belt looked fine when checked over by GDI.

I travelled to GDI for the service as they had a special offer on and it was the first one since I bought it and wanted to make sure everything was A-OK.

This time I'd like to stay more local (Nottingham), but not sure what service I'd require with the mileage and age of the car. I've got a family friend that owns a garage so I'll probably go there for the service, if it's just a basic filter and spark plugs.

Any advice appreciated.

Volvo S60 T5
small service and mot will be fine, but you could change the coolant/brake fluid/plus and gearbox oil this time.