ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car meet venues

RS 189.9
Hi gang!
i am looking to organise a mixed car meet/show. The venue would have to be for near free as it's for charity.
in and around Reading if possible. Sunday would be good as loads if places are closed and could use the car park type thing.

any idea lovelies?

Thanks!

Ellen

172 cup turbo
Hi Ellen, What charity is it for? Probably best to see who would be interested first. Then set a date. Will you be charging an entry fee?

RS 189.9
Its for a charity event called The Big Match. We raise money for The Brain Tumour Charity and Action for Children.
I already have a number of different people interested from The Big Match end and also know alot of people interested in cars. It will be a mix of types so no limitations really.
Yes the entry fee will be more of a donation.

RS 189.9
I thought that as we use them for our main event but to be honest they are a bunch of utter tossers so the less we have to deal with them the better.