ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Mats

Just had a quote from renault dealer that original car mats for 172 is £138 for the set. Is this the usual proce or are they trying to rip me off?

106 GTi

I asked for a price for a spare set for my 182 the other day and it was something equally as stupid, ended up getting a rubber matt set for daily use (18 quid) which the dealer said would not fit me car and I would have to buy at my own risk!!

The expensive Renault Mats are top quality, fortunately I got a set thrown in with the 172, dont think Id pay £100+ for them tho.

133/225/CLS AMG

You can get a set of custom mats with whatever design you want for abour £60, the dealers are alsways over priced. Best thing I found was to get metal chequerplate floor mats anyway!!

Yamaha R6

Quote: Originally posted by Hammy on 24 March 2005

Just had a quote from renault dealer that original car mats for 172 is £138 for the set. Is this the usual proce or are they trying to rip me off?
youve got to be kidding?... Ive taken mine out...theyre collecting dust in the garage... christ.

DONT BUY THE ORIGINALS.

THERE WORTH £30 TOPS.

JUST SLIP INTO A NICE PAIR OF SLIPPERS ON

ENTERING THE CAR.........NO NEED FOR MATS AT ALL.

Ford Fiesta

nice idea Banner or do what I do and put another pair of mats over the originals in the front.

106 GTi

That was my plan for the rubber matts. But due to there thickness off them, the two front origionals are tucked away now for best!