ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car keyed :(

Honda civic ep2 05
Visiting my girlfriend for few days came home went to get something from my car noticed some "scum" had keyed my car at her uni.

Whole back panel passenger side of the car where pack seats are below the window. Start at start of the panel and ends at tail light. managed to get 1/4 of it invisible with polish etc. But its just far 2 deep well p***ed of.

How much would I be looking at for respray black just fot that 1 rear panel :(

Thanks

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I got my passenger door and rear panel sprayed for £250. Its not a mint finish though. In the light and if you know what you are looking for, you can see marks. I couldn't give a s**t though. It was almost two years ago as well.

AK

M240i
Cvnts honestly!

Don't see why people feel the need to do this?!

Unless you've annoyed someone?

Evo 8 MR
I'm sure a bodyshop can sort it but as pointed out it aint cheap. Other than that you could get one of those chipsaway type people to come out but the finish is usually lackluster.

Honda civic ep2 05
Ok went to my dads mate he said its to deep to do anything else but respray. He also found 5 dents 2 of which look like they where kicked in. So i asked for a price then he said i would need door resprayed to match the 1/4 panel.

So for 5 dents removed and respray of door and 1/4 panel he said he could do it for £180 in and out in a day, and if match dont look right he will do it again until it is. Price sounds decent what use think.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
yeh bargain that mate for £180 especially if he is prepared to do it again if it isnt 100%

Combo
Quite a few threads like this floating around at the mo.

I seriously don't know what possess people to do this, (unless you've been playing around ;))

Honda civic ep2 05
Ok thanks will get it booked in :)
and no im faithful lol visiting her at uni and some drunk scum prob thought it would be good fun. "Belfast in Northern Ireland"