ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Hunting

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
Hey people finally decided to become a full member of this great club, anyways today i went to look and hopefully pick up a "nice" wee 1.2 dynamique in black which turned out to be a hopeless shack and was just wondering if it would even be reasonable to insure a 1.6 dynamique, im near enough 19 and 10 months ncb. Anyone have a clue on the insurance price.Thanks in advance:)

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
cheers folks umm well i'd love a dci 80 but up my way (scotland) they're as rare as hens' teeth think it's going to have to be a 1.4 :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
So travel.

If you're looking for a decent car within a 200m radius, you're not going to get anything decent. :S

Most of my cars have been bought from over 200 miles away.

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
trouble is i need my car for work so in need of a new one pronto spotted a nice 1.2 in edinburgh only 60 miles away and looks clean just need to deal with no power again.

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
think im gonna hold back on the 1.6 :( but if i spot a good 80 or 100 i'll snap it up.