ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car hit me from behind, what do you guys think?

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
i was involved in an accident on a roundabout the other day, a vauxhall vectra hit me in the rear lol:

alloy damage.jpgrear left side.jpgrear right side fuelcap area.jpgrear right side.jpgrear.jpgtyre push mark.jpgroundabout.jpg

obviously she will be going to the garage, but im just curious as to what you guys think, damage wise what i would be looking at? plus i thought hell lets put it on cliosport :)
ive jacked the car up myself cant see any damage to the axle mount/shocks/discs/hoses/springs etc . but is it a chassis bender?

thankfully no one was hurt tho and thats the main thing!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
It just looks like the rear bumper but not too sure, check the spare wheel well like DAN suggested. That will be the outcome!

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
I think you *may* have gotten away with that one. No external signs of bending that I can see. As said though, check in the boot.
yer except the bumper mount, but the metal part of that is actually quite bendy you can easily bend the metal on the otherside.

shud of seen the front of their car, they couldnt even get into the engine bay as the bonnet had jammed.

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
what about the alloy, repairable? someone said to me it might be weldable?

cant imagine them alloys are hard to find or are they a t*** ?

04BGFF182CLIORS
Ask her settle outside of insurance, give you £400.

New bumper - £50
New alloy - £30
Others - £20
Coke and hookers - £300

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
there is one small dent in the spare wheel well guys, looks all okay i would say, no creases in the floor!

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
forgot to add that my number plate light is not working now tho, i assume the wire has pulled out from the other end as the bulb is alright. anyone know where that bulb wire runs to?