ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car doesn't start anymore, and it's my own fault

Allright, so I attacked the interior loom to save some more weight, and got a little bit carried away with it. At some point I forgot to check if the engine wil start after every cut, and you know it by know, at some point the immobiliser light wouldn't stop flashing. I should have stopped at this point, but I figured, what else could go wrong. Well, now it doesn't do anything anymore . I feel really stupid, and that's probably because I am. 🙈

At first the immobiliser light wouldn't stop flashing.
I should have stopped here, but I didn't, and now it is like in this video.

When I had the immobiliser light flashing, I could hear the fuel pump, and the starter motor. Now when I turn the ignition, lights as shown in the video will come on, when I try to start the engine, nothing happens. Anybody has any idea how I can fix this?
As a first step, I contacted Chris at EFI-parts, to have the immobiliser removed, and as a smal step forward I asked if he could remap the ECU as well, while it is there. So, that should solve the immobiliser problem, but it will not solve the problem I am having right now. If anybody can give me a pointer in the right direction, that will be appreciated very much.

I'm also looking for some wiring diagrams of the ph1 172. I do have the wiring diagrams of the ph2, but they are quite different, and not of any real use. If anybody can help me with the wiring diagrams, including pin outs of the ECU, MTU, Fuse box etc, that would be of great help.