ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Crashed

Toureg vW Transporte

sorry dean its springs and koni struts mate, havent been on for a while, glad you like it, im in the midlands if any1 wants a look, got most of the parts now, new bumper, wing, bumper armature, just waiting for the body torque lights to be made, managed to order them with the halo eyes in white(2nd set in the country) will post photos when ive had it sprayed if any1s intereted?

Titanium 182

im intrested in pics, it sweet as!

i dont know where the midlands is mate, but when my valvers done in 6 weeks odd time, il sure cruise down for a sat nite or summit :)

cant wait to get my 17s on and slam it.

how low are u at the front then?

iv been thinking about the apex 50mm full kit, should be low at the front when i get my 17s on

Toureg vW Transporte

yeah that should be low enough, in 2 weeks time the cat should be completed, with them new twin headlights. midlands aint fat from wales, bristol etc as to how low i am 50 or 60 mm mate

sorry to hear that mate cos your cars mint! hope it all works out

reminds me of my accident which wasnt nice! i did the same side

vix