ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car broken in to - WTF!!

Ok, went out to my car this morning and unlcoked it, only t find my headunit gone and the wired hanging out.....

My car has no damage what so ever.. no lock damage, no door damage, no window damage........... im puzzled to hoe the hell its happened!!!

The car was locked when i went to it this morning... they took it out cleanly with cage also, even unplugged my changer and left that in the boot. Also left my sunglasses, both amps and sub (although they were bolted to the floor!!).

Seeing as the car is for sale, i took the rest out this morning... but a bit confused to how they got in!!!

They took my fags too! lol!

sounds like theyve used either a slim-jim or a piece of pallet strapping on the door pins

too easy to get into older cars without causing any damage

if the car hasnt got an alarm on it it takes about 10 seconds to break into a clio mate. if u pm me ill tell u how they most probably got in. dont really think the mods would appreciate me postin it on here how to do it though!

[Edited by cambsclio on 07 July 2005 at 1:58pm]

^^^ thats what i was going to say

it has an alarm....... but the good old renault alarm is so quiet i wouldnt be able to hear it inside....

they will be gutted when they play it tho........ the mechanism and laser are both broken.... it skis cds when it plays non stop and once the cd is is the only way to get it out is using a credit card!!!

well im glad they did it that way and didnt damage the car in any way! no real loss, i was going to throw the unit away once i sold the car!! the fact theu left my changer in the boot (which is held in by velcro) and the sub is strange!

proper scum mate !
total w*nkers, glad they didnt cause any damage to the locks or the window etc.

don't

sounds like u actually got lucky mate

nothing of any real value taken

although id sell that asap as they could easily come back for the rest couldnt they
, ok maybe not the rest as there isnt any

but the whole car next time

[Edited by DAVE_RSi on 07 July 2005 at 4:56pm]