ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Capt. Slarty Powered

Polo GTi
Does anyone know about this?

13062008098.jpg

:clown:

Polo GTi
I take it I was near Yozzasport then on friday Fred?

Saw the car thought it was yours, can't really miss the it with the green wheels :D

Polo GTi
LOL - you were next door monkey - why didn't you call???

Tarta.

/y0z

I didn't realise, I wasn't enitirely sure it was Freds car to be honest and I couldn't check till I got home, didn't have your number on my phone, could of done with a lift into town you see...lol, had to walk into Eccleshall and grab some fish and chips :)

If I had know we would of been so close, you could of done the 48k service onthe Cup while I was there!

LOL you berk.

I will see you before New Year I hope?

Stag do somewhere to plan yet... will be in the UK, not of the fancy foreign stuff - just 30 pints in 30 pubs in two days or something - nakedness will be provided by big steve, no strippers or owt. Hotel will be £50 a night and I suggest you get the train as you are such a blooming lightweight!

/y0z

Polo GTi
LOL you berk.

I will see you before New Year I hope?

Stag do somewhere to plan yet... will be in the UK, not of the fancy foreign stuff - just 30 pints in 30 pubs in two days or something - nakedness will be provided by big steve, no strippers or owt. Hotel will be £50 a night and I suggest you get the train as you are such a blooming lightweight!

/y0z

haha light weight my ass, Im a double 'ard northern beer drinker!

Let me know when and I will try my bestest!