ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can't make up my mind concering summer tires

Clio RS
really interested in the continental contisport 3 as a summer tire
read a lot of good things about them

looking for a tire that is good in the dry but also still performs well in the wet

had toyo's but they suck in the wet, can put my car everywhere then...

have hankook winter tires at the moment and are also good

any help?

Michelin ps3 + Contisport 3 seem to be the best all rounders in clio sizes. I would go for conti for the value over the mich

Hankook v12 or S1 Evo's worth a look if cost is important though, had their v12's on a 205 a few years back - replaced a set of T1-R's with them and they seemed like an all-round better tyre to me. The S1 EVO is newer and looks great value in 15 inch wheel size, a budget bargain!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The Conti is a fantastic all round tyre, not just a summer tyre. Lots of great tyres out there.

b/g 182, meg tourer
hankook v12 all year round for me. very good in the dry and ok in the wet, there are better tyres out there for wet conditions but i find v12 a great all rounder