ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cant get sky to work in another room via coax

i ran all the cables b4 the engineers came which was 2 going from the dish to the box in the living room and 1 going from the box to the bedroom tv. i thought it was just a case of hooking the bedroom cable to rf out 2 on the sky box then the other end into the bedroom tv but nothing happens...

any ideas?

first time ive had sky so not 100% on it

oh and its an hd box incase that makes any diff

cheers

Evo 6, E92 320d
Hidden menu, press services on remote, then system settings, then press '0 - 1' hit select and go to rf outlets.

SLK250 CDI
Should work OK, the connectors on your cable secure?

Press <SERVICES> then <0> <0> <1> <SELECT> to get into the installer menu, then you can see and change the RF channel that the output gives out. Makes it easier to tune on your remote TV.

ive turned the rf power on, how do i actually go about getting the picture up on my bedroom tv? do i need to retune or something?

SLK250 CDI
IIRC you only need the RF power on if you want to use a magic eye upstairs for remote control extension.

managed to get the pic up. i was kinda hopin i could flick between normal digital and the sky picture but i suppose youd need both ariels plugged in somehow for that lark

Bumder With A Buffer
managed to get the pic up. i was kinda hopin i could flick between normal digital and the sky picture but i suppose youd need both ariels plugged in somehow for that lark

You can if you run you main digital aerial into you satellite box first...then anything coming out of the main satlleite coax (or the second one as your wanting to use) will have Digital on it as well.

Bumder With A Buffer
Found you a pic...

tvlink_diag.jpg