ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can't get my 182 to start

182 and cherokee 4.0
hi my 182 has been in a shed for the past few months and i have been turning it over every now and then to keep it going.

however i tried the other day and there was nothin, i have tried jump leads and even towed it behind another car and still there is nothing. the electrics still seem to work. anybody have any ideas?

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
the fuel may of gone off and won't allow you to start the engine.

Are they any lights on the dash?

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
the battery soulnds like its dead have u tryed topping up the acid of just wack another battery in

just keep starting it wont keep it goin it takes around 7- 15 miles to fully re charge a battery after its start if you kept starting it letting it idle then switch it off you would of killed it

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
that would be the oil in the 2 stroke causing the bike not to start the car would have to sit a year plus for fuel to go stale