ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cant choose between piper stealth or btb

as title i want one of them two i think but i cant choose which i want it as quite as possible and not too heavy and good qulity anyone own them and have an opinion i do some motorway journeys so want it be as quiet as possible cheers

BG 182
This proba my won't be of any use to you marry but I've got a piper on my 182 and I love it. The build quirky is superb, and the noise it makes is fantastic. Was an easy straight fit and not one problem has arisen. Danny@519 sells them and fits them if required too. They are awesome exhausts. Ive heard nothing bad towards btb and they're systems do look smart, but afaik they are pretty heavy and font come cheap neither.

172 Cup
Craig, i found my btb stealth a bit too boomy on long journeys. If you want quiet why don't you try the BTB ninja (if you are willing to spend the extra).

I ended up selling the btb and having a quiet custom system made at prospeed. BTB build quality is exceptional though.

Cheers guys the ninja is rather pricey to me tempted about a custom or the piper stealth don't mind a bit of noise but gone past the big exhaust faze tbh just want something quiet but a bit of rasp and not boomy first person I've heard complain about the btb I like the honesty thanks

I've a Piper stealth on my race car - Dan at 519 provided it and fitted it...can't recommend both enough... the BTB comes with an extra support for the rear can for a reason...it's FD heavy.

Can't comment on the noise, it's a stripped out race car so would be a lot louder inside mine than a normal road going car.

There is a thread in Dan's trader section with some Vids, drive bys etc...