ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can't buy tickets in the shop. :-(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've tried 3 times and my computer comes up with all sorts of strange s**t every time I try and check out.

What can I do to solve this?? I don't want to pay £8 on the door. That's £3 beer money i'd waste.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I knew what the problem would be, so went in there to sort it, you didn't have your county selected from the drop-down.

BUT, edit and delete are very close together, so my fat fiinger deleted your address, sorry. Just re-enter your address, making sure your select your county from the drop-down and it will be fine :)

Fiesta ST-3
Brian I'm trying to order tickets and all I keep getting is..

"Carrier is unable to deliver to this address" :S

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I had trouble with my address as well and I know it was correct last time I ordered.

Apologies.

Was your last order from the old shop? Because the moving over of some peoples details hasn't worked on all occasions. The new shop has a drop-down county selector but the old shop didn't have that.