ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can't access iPhone

Renault Clio 182 BG
My partners given me his fathers iPhone 4S to use, the phone has been unlocked by Vodafone however he hasn't delete all data and it's asking me to log into his Apple ID, to which he has no idea what it is and have attempted every email and password we can think of, is there anyway to get past this?
We've rung Apple and they cannot help till Vodafone give proof off contract to which takes up to two weeks to email, I currently haven't got a phone and would like this one working ASAP.
Any help is appreciated

Renault Clio 182 BG
We have tried this, it asks for DOB, email address ect and we have put every email address in the we can think of and it says no account exist :(

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
We have tried this, it asks for DOB, email address ect and we have put every email address in the we can think of and it says no account exist 😧

Does the account not show anywhere on the phone? If I go into iCloud for instance it tells me which account I'm logged in with, same with iTunes and App store. Failing that, has it ever been synced with a PC? The PC may still hold the Apple ID details in Itunes.

Listerine & Poledo
Plug into PC and "restore as a new phone" via iTunes?

Failing that, yep, you'll need the ID credentials

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Assume you know the phones key code? Won't going to reset all setting and clear all data not work?

I'm sure it gives a slight reminder of what the email was such as the first letter and domain part of it as a clue. Other than doing the password reset there is no way around it. You'll have to go through the proper channels and wait for the phone to be unlocked from the account.

No reset, restore, factory reset will clear the account out.