ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cannot find one I like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  SQ5
One sold on ebay 2 weeks ago with full history 2 owners and totally standard for £1480. I just missed it, so I think that makes you wrong!

You missed out decent, I saw the one your talking about. The bodywork wasn't in great condition and I'm fairly sure it needed a cambelt.

It doesn't make me wrong at all Monaco Blue and Flame Red hold there value as slightly rarer colours, I wouldn't expect a solid one with all the correct credentials to go for less than £2000

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just pay full membership fee mate think its only about a tenner and will give you full access to the forum.

For £2k I'd be looking at ph1's personally.

You missed out decent, I saw the one your talking about. The bodywork wasn't in great condition and I'm fairly sure it needed a cambelt.

It doesn't make me wrong at all Monaco Blue and Flame Red hold there value as slightly rarer colours, I wouldn't expect a solid one with all the correct credentials to go for less than £2000

there was nothing wrong with it? Did you view it?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just not keen on the look of the phase 1's

I wasn't at first but now I bloody love them lol.

Up to you though but definitely worth signing up and checking out the for sale section on here. I bought my last 2 Clios off the site.

SQ5
there was nothing wrong with it? Did you view it?

Was thinking of a different one as you said it was standard, just looked and it wasn't standard

(Modifications to car) Full stainless exhaust system, rear tinted windows, lowered on adjustable Coilovers, drilled and grooved brake discs with ebc green stuff pads. Reason for sale need a van for work. Private plate not included in sale. No swaps and No silly offers please!

I wasn't at first but now I bloody love them lol.

Up to you though but definitely worth signing up and checking out the for sale section on here. I bought my last 2 Clios off the site.

To be honest 3 weeks ago I didn't even know you could get a decent 172 for under £2k. Now that I realise you can, I naturally want the absolute most for my money! Lol

SQ5
But you said it was mint?

Anyway I've just checked eBay and out of about 10 Monaco blues most are over £2000 even ones on high mileage, the cheaper ones are the modified ones that a normal person wouldn't touch.

Just work a bit harder next month, save some cash and have one in a month or two that isn't going to give too much hassle.

Clio 172
I would have said a low mileage monaco blue for under 2k is asking alot. I am selling a silver ph2 with 99k a few little tweaks on it with all belts, pulleys and water pump done an I asking £1800-£1900

But you said it was mint?

Anyway I've just checked eBay and out of about 10 Monaco blues most are over £2000 even ones on high mileage, the cheaper ones are the modified ones that a normal person wouldn't touch.

Just work a bit harder next month, save some cash and have one in a month or two that isn't going to give too much hassle.

I wouldn't not buy a car because it had a few small marks on. If I had won that car at like £1400 and spent £150 having everything touched up then that is a cheap, low miles mint car

Status
Not open for further replies.