ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cannot connect to iTunes

Two 0 Shitx
Guys having a weird problem here, basically i can download apps/music but i cant see app updates everytime i click it says cannot connect to itunes store on wifi and 3g ibe tried every possible fix i can find on the web but none of them have worked! Any ideas?

Two 0 Shitx
I've done both but it did nothing, plus if it does
it when using 3G surely its not a wifi problem?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else having this error message atm? Getting it on both my iPhone and iPad.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Since this happened I've had to verify my Apple ID on both my iPhone and iPad before making purchases (its happened once on each device). I received an email after verifying saying that something was purchased on a computer or device that had not been previously associated with that Apple ID. When of course they both have, has anybody else had this happen?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I had it happen on mine. I got onto apple support and booked a call back.

I can't remember exactly what they told me to do but it involved changing the date to a future date and then resetting all settings in the general menu. Date was then changed back and it sorted it.

Even if your device is out of apples warranty they will still help out because its a software issue not hardware.