ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone shed some light please

Clio 182
hi my 182 is running great bit lumpy on idle but is on here that's normal so I bought myself a blue point micro scan obd reader I scanned the ecu and it threw up this error code as in picture.
Is it a injector or 02 sensor as I'm only getting 30 ish to the gallon any help advice would be fantastic thanks in advance
image.jpeg

Clio 182
Great stuff I didn't want to spend loads buying both items so I'll order a new injector cheers matey

It aint always an injector. Had similar of recent, flashing eml etc. Turned out to be a single ht lead on cylinder 3.

dan's cast offs.
Lead can't flag up a fault on individual cylinder, in fact not sure of a lead can actually throw a fault code up anyway?

Clio 182
I'll try swapping Ht Leads over and give it a few days then re scan and I'll take it from there cheers guys

Lead can't flag up a fault on individual cylinder, in fact not sure of a lead can actually throw a fault code up anyway?

Mine did? Was absolutely the single Ht lead on cyljnder 3 causing the issue. Replaced and been fine since..injector was absolutely fine
They said the titanic wouldn't sink...you never know.

I'm not disputing you in any way, I'm no mechanic all i know is flashing eml
Said misfire on cyl 3. Checked injector was fine and was brand new infact. Changed lead on cyl 3 and all was well.. everyday is a school day, at least in my line of work

Last edited:
Thanks, I see. What detects the torque? I know some Pugs did the misfire detection using some weird way of reading back from the coil whether the cylinder had fired or not, clever and weird!

Clio 182
Just changed the injector really easy 15 mins.
Cleared the code before changed injector took it for a run and it runs 100 times better got home checked again with scanner no codes feel good I did it myself