ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can some kind sole photo shop a chequed flag bonnit on phz 1 ,172 (wrap)

phz 1 172
as above toying with the idea but im not shore like to do things diffrent ;) but done wont to spend out then hate it .

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Let me get this straight...

You want a kind fish to shop a chequed flag bonnit on a phz1?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Forget terrorists, this country needs to take a long look at its educational system..

phz 1 172
yer sorry didnt notice it till id posted it and i dont no how to edit it . silly me . but still bit harsh you losers who need terrorist when we have such nice people of our own . dicks

DSC_0091-1.gif

rough idea.

still anyone thats not here just to take the piss

If you provide pictures, then people are more likely to help.

Given the attitude it's unlikely anyone will help you now though.

Which is probably for the best, as it would look hella gay!!1!1

Stripped yozza'd cup
He speaks the truth... You're not going to get help if you can't take the banter.

In all seriousness though mate, I think it will look terrible. Original is a good thing, but sometimes there's a reason why nobody else has done things.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Win winner

kendick.jpg

if you do this you'll have the driving abilitiez of Ken 5chins

172 ph1
Win winner

kendick.jpg

if you do this you'll have the driving abilitiez of Ken 5chins

You have to check mine, mate.

Ok... Here:

frontside.jpg

backside-1.jpg

I am gonna make it look normal in a couple of months though, flag and monster stickers will be past, because they simply belong to its past owner's taste.