ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can i use these with Ktec coilovers?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/perfo...ment-ez-cam-camber-bolt-kit-camber-adjustment

can i use these camber bolts with my Ktec coilover setup as the ktec bolts have become unservicable and ktec have told me i can use other types of bolts but wont tell me what i can use, they just say there coilover bolts with the kit are TUV approved and perfectly fine for the job :S

any help right now be great as im using standard bolts with grinded down side to fit the gaps on the coilovers where the bolts seat

Thanks

Dan

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
thanks dude

also may i ask whats the difference between a non slotted strut and a slotted strut?

Evo 8 MR
Not certain but I'd imagine a slotted strut is one that has a slotted hole so you can adjust camber without the need for fancy bolts.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye but I hear they are expensive for just bolts an also they arent very good at holding up over a period of time :S

Has anyone with ktec coilovers ever used these bolts or do they recommend somethin else?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
well it turns out the above bolts are too big and also dont have enough adjustment :( i have now ordered ktec bolts hopefully i dont have the trouble witd h these bolts like others have, but if they hold up then they aint a bad price (£28 posted)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
£20 quid collect but i need them ASAP so i put on next day derlivery, the demon tweeks ones above are £19 so that aint too bad for ktec tbh