ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can i put my wash mitt in the wash?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
will it ruin my wash mitt (its a synthetic one i think) if i put it in the washing machine? or should i just rinse it out by hand? seems to have picked up a lot of dirt over the course of 10 washes even though i spray it with the hose each time after washing.

Thanks

Skoda Fabia vRS
as far as i know you can, i do, just dont use powder, use a liquid, and dont use any fabric softener

106 GTi
Should be fine, I normally just wash mine by hand with Woolite or another hand washing liquid.

RB 182
I put mine in last week without thinking and it's shrunk, it was only on a 40 degree wash so a bit annoying but you live and learn, not sure what to try now.

106 GTi
benclelland said:
I put mine in last week without thinking and it's shrunk, it was only on a 40 degree wash so a bit annoying but you live and learn, not sure what to try now.

Stick to hand washing!

Clio 182
benclelland said:

mine is huge compared to my tiny hand so that's not a bad idea lol

106 GTi
Why does a comment like that not suprise me coming from you, I will let you off though ;)

Don't tell Ali I dont want him getting jealous!

Octavia VRS
I put mine in the machine without powder/fabric conditioner and it seemed fine. Obviously the missus set the temperature. I have no idea how to use a washing machine................

........just kidding ;)

RB 182
_Kenny_ said:
I put mine in the machine without powder/fabric conditioner and it seemed fine. Obviously the missus set the temperature. I have no idea how to use a washing machine................

........just kidding ;)
Your just amased the way it goes round, and round, and round.... :rasp: