ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can I get the right conversion plates?

Basically, I've got a standard mk2 ph1 alize and want some alloys for it. My brother in law had an 01 punto sport (til the head gasket went) which he's gonna scrap and I was wondering if there are any conversion plates out there that would allow me to put the alloys from that onto mine? Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

they're both 4 stud but its the bolt spacing that is different, if that helps?
and the size of the punto alloys is 195/55 R15 85V

ive seen a few sets for around £120 but i'm torn between what to get first, them or a sports interior!

i think yours might be the one i was looking through the other day which actually gave me the idea of a new interior
i like what you've done with yours, not too ott but still looks pretty sick!

Webboo - You should think about paying membership to become a CS member, you'll get access to the marketplace section and you can get some awesome deals on peoples alloys and interiors plus so much more there.