ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can I get some advise on suitable exhaust for my car plz

RS182 Full Fat
Hi. I have a 182. It has a big hole in the passenger side silencer where the bracket was welded to it where it broke off. I thought about getting a patch welded over it and new bracket fabricating but now i'm thinking of just replacing the exhaust instead but am a bit stuck on what to choose. I live not far from demon tweeks and they seem to have lots. Wandered if anyone can advise on what will work best with my set up. The car has a decat and a remap tuned with overrun. Does the overrun feature work with both a resonated or non-resonated exhaust? Or doesn't it matter? I'd prefer it to be a tad quieter if pos. Not sure wether it is really loud now just on account of the hole in exhaust. Ta for any help

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I doubt you'll get it much quieter, the silencers on the original backboxes are huge in comparison to the ones you'll get on aftermarket systems.
People rate the Milltek and KTR systems, the Scorpion RS192 system is not too bad either.

but most report them to be louder than stock, and if that bugs you and you end up paying to have another silencer put in the exhaust then whats the point of buying a 'performance system'??

clio 172 cup
I've got a ktec stealth that's fairly quiet , at least compared to the fart canon it had when i got the car.