ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can any one help local in cornwall?

F4R'd Mk1 Clio
Sorry if wrong section...

Ive got a 1992 mk1 clio 16v, just done the f4r conversion from a ph1 172. Everythings done but it just wont start, its cranking over but no spark. Ive checked the wiring about ten times now using foxy's guide, changed coil pack spark plugs etc. Ive had the ECU decoded and emulator fitted by Andrew Cooke

I want to test my ECU as I think this is the problem. Is there anyone on here who lives in Cornwall that would be willing to let me test my ECU on their car? literally just plug it in just to see if it starts and thats it. Would be few quid in it for you, and I can bring the ECU to you.

Like I said I just need to plug it in to you car and see if it starts and thats it 10mins tops. You would be doing me a huge favour.

Thanks

may be worth trying nick at pure motorsport in padstow

bit of a treck but he is a top bloke and will be more than wiling to help you out im sure

failing that, there are a few members around the Truro area may be worth pm ing them

i would offer mine but im out of country

cheers

chris