ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cams

clio 182
just had 520 cat cams put in and the car made 181bhp on the rr 2day.that up from 173bhp[torque is up 2 165 fom 150].running on a gpn remap[ecu] at the mo,but is running rich so need a remap to sort it out![ also the intake temp was 18.5 deg 2day when it made 173 was about 11 deg.cheers to angelworks for the work

not bad, but I think you mean the 420 group N cams, the 500 numbered ones are race cams and wont run at all on a standard engine hehe.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
who did the work, there was a car with us on wednesday having them too, your user name makes no relation to your real name LOL? as above they will be 420s

clio 182
yes 420's:dapprove: would have liked the remap done at the same time as the cams to be honest!!
not sure if i should get a custom map or get paul 2 send me a "off the shelf 1"? at the mo my cars lean 2 3500 revs then rich 2 the red line!!:(

yes 420's:dapprove: would have liked the remap done at the same time as the cams to be honest!!
not sure if i should get a custom map or get paul 2 send me a "off the shelf 1"? at the mo my cars lean 2 3500 revs then rich 2 the red line!!:(

for the difference in price and performance just get an off the shelf one if Paul does them.

clio 182
to jesus[jon],when do you get the itbs done?
ben p .been on to ben about a map and to be honest dosent seem that intrested 2 do it.maybee he just to busy at the mo:dapprove: left a msg 2 day as i want the bat moved to the boot and some other bits done to the car as well:(

Mondeo TDCI 130
Ben is mega busy from what i gathered at the weekend, he will get in touch with you! Always does when he gets chance!

clio 182
thats fair enough! but kept asking when i had the cams done [last wk] about remap reflash:( how long does it take to get a map from paul and put it on the car? cheers

Its not a mither Matt, just like i said before, its no problem doing a map but best wait until you have your new inlet setup completed.

I know pauls possibly too far for you to travel so we can put on one of his maps, just thought you seemed interested in having the place near you do it?

clio 182
2 be honest rather get you[ben] or[paul] map it as you have done many of these b4 and yes it would be good to do it when we move the bat! you no what its like ben im nearly there with the car and just need the map and bat move to finish it off and dont like driving it 2 hard at the mo as the the car is running lean at low rpm and v rich at high
cheers matt