ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAMPING NURBURGRING

Icy berg 172 & 172 Cup

ANY BODY GOT ANY DETAILS OF CAMPSITES NEAR THE RING WE ARE PLANNING TO GO 25 MARCH ! ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!

Nissan Jewk

I know some camp sites... but I dont think they are the sort of sites your referring to? ;)

Icy berg 172 & 172 Cup

WHATS THE CS HOTEL ? WE JUST WANT TO KEEP THE COSTS DOWN AND THOUGHT CAMPING WOULD BE FUN !!!!

There are plenty of campsites - I just cant find any links for you.

If you stay about 15km from the ring, you guest house costs will be very low anyway.

Dave

Ziel Nurburgring

There are 38 of us ClioSport members staying at a hotel in Maychoss. Check the meetings section, its to late to travel over with us officially but im sure it you want to tag along as long as you can get on the ferry they wont mind. Its clio only mind, and will be a big convoy from dover to the hotel/ring.

PM Nick and ask him for the details

Icy berg 172 & 172 Cup

THANKS BLINK 182 , BUT UNFORTUNATELY I WAS TOO LATE FOR CLIOSPORT TRIP AND OUR CONVOY IS 20+ CARS, WIV ME BEING THE ONLY CLIO DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO JUST TURN UP OR WOULD BOOKING BE SAFER ? CAN YOU CAMP RIGHT NEXT TO THE RING ?

Ziel Nurburgring

Ah, if your the only clio then i dont think you would be welcome with our convoy (In the nicest possible way)

Check out this website as its got loads of handy stuff for the ring and i would book where ever you decide on as i believe its the 1st weekend.

Make sure you say hello if you see us over there though

Ian

http://www.nurburgring.org.ukLINK

Ziel Nurburgring

Already there are 40 odd cars in this one thread heading out there. Think its going to be a busy busy weekend.

Icy berg 172 & 172 Cup

YEAH I KNOW I CANT JOIN THE CONVOY WE ARE LEAVING THE 25TH ON THE FRIDAY , BUT I WILL DEFINATELY COME AND SAY HELLO MAYBE SOME OF YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON THE RING ! I AM REALLY STRUGGLING TO FIND A SITE IN ENGLISH REGARDING THE CAMPING !!!

Ziel Nurburgring

Is there nothing on that link above, there is a section on where to stay but ive not looked at it

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 24 January 2005
I get the feeling its going to be v.crowded in March!

yeah, Im not going now:p