ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

camping for trax

SG9 Forester STi
Sorry haven't looked at this for a bit, the price is per person but at £10 it's not bad :)

SG9 Forester STi
1. clio carl- deffo
2. vickyx
3. oafcmarky
4. the_gman
5. Dan'
6. Jon.G
7. Will
8. Daz
9.WeeCraig1508 + 1 other
10. Smitchell
11. Willie

List up to date and to clarify...

Henwood campsite
£10 per person
Looking to arrive between 3-4.
:cool:

recaro'd arctic 182
what time are we planning on getting there mark?

what ever time you want mucka, don't think there is anyone to convoy down with is there.

just realised there is Da , naith , tunst, cumbria lads if their up for a convoy.

Last edited:

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Is there gonna be any that i convoy with as well, i'll be coming down the M6 btw

CLIO Iceberg 172
1. clio carl- deffo
2. vickyx
3. oafcmarky
4. the_gman
5. Dan'
6. Jon.G
7. Will
8. Daz
9.WeeCraig1508 + 1 other
10. Smitchell
11. Willie
12. Togusa

recaro'd arctic 182
All the North west peeps are you happy to meet at either lymm services or knutsford services on the M6. Also rough idea what time you like to get to the camp site. Silverstone is 126 miles/2hours roughly from knutsford services.

SG9 Forester STi
1. clio carl- deffo
2. vickyx
3. oafcmarky
4. the_gman
5. Dan'
6. Jon.G
7. Will
8. Daz
9.WeeCraig1508 + 1 other
10. Smitchell
11. Willie
12. Togusa
13. Da

Da

Less
I'm number 8 Vicky, but thanks for the concern ;)

Yeah I'm up for that Mark!

1. clio carl- deffo
2. vickyx
3. oafcmarky
4. the_gman
5. Dan'
6. Jon.G
7. Will
8. Daz
9.WeeCraig1508 + 1 other
10. Smitchell
11. Willie
12. Togusa

172 with k-tec sound
so whats the plan then, are we taking some bevvies n sitting round the camp fire singing kum by yah lol

172 with k-tec sound
yeah will deffo be taking some bevvies, not too many though dont fancy a hangover for the show.

SG9 Forester STi
You forgot marshmellows on sticks! :rolleyes:

Lol...anyone fancy having a BBQ the first night? IIRC there is a Tesco around 20mins away, cheapie throw away BBQ and some sausages and we're away :)

UR R26
You forgot marshmellows on sticks! :rolleyes:

Lol...anyone fancy having a BBQ the first night? IIRC there is a Tesco around 20mins away, cheapie throw away BBQ and some sausages and we're away :)

LOL, the gazebo got set alight when we lit a disposable bbq @ FCS. I blame the pyromaniac Rob. TBH.

recaro'd arctic 182
that sounds like a cracking idea, was gonna bring my camping stove but disposable BBQ's = win

CLIO Iceberg 172
iv got a portable gas grill that i was gonna bring, its big enough to do lots of food in one go, also when are we gonna start booking places at the camp site?

SG9 Forester STi
Right....

I'm going to bump the thread and see if anymore people fancy camping then I'm going to ring the organiser on Friday to see if they'd prefer us to prebook. I'll update the thread Friday morning and let you know what the deal is :)